Monday, November 29, 2010

A Day In The Life (Of Me)!

Rise and shine!

It's 7:00 am and I get up and kiss my hubby good morning, but before long, it's time to get the day started!

To Do: shower, coffee, get dolled up, make school lunches while the hubby makes breakfast for the kids (tag team!)

8:45 am - Time to get the kids to school and head over to Cox Paint Center for some morning shopping!




No time to linger! By 9:30 am, I'm at my first job site visit. I only have a few minutes to pick out the grout before my next appointment!






At 10:00 am, it's time for a meeting with photographer Laure Joliet about shooting my latest finished project. She likes it!

11:00 am, the kids are in school and it's time for me to volunteer in my son's art class. Don't disturb the artist!




On my way back from art class at 12:00 pm, I head to the car wash. The truck is happy now!

At 12:30 pm, I'm snacking on some strawberries, waiting for a client at HD Buttercup, fantasizing about lunch at Beacon later. Maybe I'll go!

12:45 pm, time to call my mom! Just to say 'Hi'. I take a minute to check some e-mails, Twitter and Facebook.

Oh, and put on lipstick.

1:00 pm, meeting with client at Rug Warehouse! Maybe a Persian rug? Or a custom Sisal? Oooh! We found a gorgeous Nepalese rug!

I look at my watch and it's 2:00 pm! Where does the time go? I'm still shopping. Now I'm at Berbere Imports, looking for goodies for the Malibu project. Gotta load up the truck!

2:30 pm, starting to regret I wore 4 inch heels...

I swing by the office to check in, check my e-mail and finish up some paperwork, 2:30 pm. It feels good to get off my feet for a quick minute!

That's enough shopping for now! I've got another client meeting at 4:30 pm at a client's house where we try out some rugs and place an order.

Pull into the drive way, now 6:00 pm. Oh! It's so good to see the kids! Jumping up and down (all of us!) Time to get some kisses.

6:30 pm, it's Tuesday night, which means family dinner at my mom's. Looking forward to some homemade Mexican cuisine!


Oo! Mail! My new book came today!

7:00 pm, at my mom's and my stylists (my sisters, Malisa and Penny) are here with some new shoes for me! Oo! and a couple of outfits.

8:00 pm, dessert and coffee.





Oof... day's almost over! 9:00 pm, I'm back home and getting ready for bed! Where do the kids get all this energy?! I just want to go to sleep because tomorrow's a new day ... with a whole new list of things to do! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment