Monday, May 6, 2013

DuVerre Hardware - Good Looking and Eco-Friendly.

Good Looking and Eco-Friendly .  Now you got my attention Du Verre

As a designer, I am always looking for new products that are innovative and ahead of their time.  I love products that are great quality, timeless and never trendy.   So I was really excited (while on BlogtourNOLA with Modenus) to learn about this hardware company Du Verre  , I mean I was SO impressed!  

Du Verre is not only a design leader for quality and original contemporary hardware, but they are also Green!  Yes, eco-friendly.  I love a company who is passionate about sustainability without sacrificing design.  Du Verre die cast hardware is made from recycled aluminum which is fully compatible with LEED objectives . Check out Du Verre Green Initiatives. 


Du Verre is a company who really gets it. All around.  In today's design market, collaborations are key.  And they are no spring chickens to that.   Their collaborations with award winning designers include some of my favorites designers, like Goodman Charlton, Erin Adams and more..


But don't take my word for it ..... Really ! Check them out yourself.  You'll be glad you did.


Let me know your thoughts.......Great Stuff huh?

Best of all ....Du Verre hardware is in-stock and ready to go , check them out here and remember that for your next project .



No comments:

Post a Comment